The largest gathering of avionics manufacturers, distributors and government-certified repair stations in the world is taking place now in Washington DC! An opportunity for manufacturers, distributors, technicians and business leaders to network and look at new solutions for avionics.
The official event site boasts:
- More than 75 hours of FAA-accepted regulatory, technical and business management training.
- More than 100 exhibitors in the AEA Exhibit Hall.
- Meet the regulators and learn the latest issues impacting the avionics industry and your business.
- The introduction of new avionics products for 2012.
- AEA’s Show Specials – deep OEM to dealer discounts that could offset the cost of attending the entire show.
- AEA’s social events, including the First-Nighter Party with a Crab and Beer Fest, the annual Awards
- Luncheon and the Last Call Reception.
One exhibitor will be ARINC Direct offering flight support, flight planning, flight tracking, data services and flight deck communications for the business aviation community. For more information on these solutions please visit: business-flight-planning.com